Friday, September 21, 2007

The Secret: Law of Attraction - Part II



Put simply, the more we don't want things to happen in our life, the more the "universe" respond passively and make that happen. In other words, if someone for example fears that tomorrow in his way to work, will face some traffic congestions, this will come true. So, we need to think and say instead: "Tomorrow the traffic will be awesome, and I will reach office on time". It sounds weird, for some I guess, as it did for me honestly at the beginning of discovering this secret.

Somehow, the concept believers believe that the "universe" doesn't understand "I Don't want" statements, and automatically replace it with "I do want". Hence, people need to make sure to always think and talk positively, so their wishes become the universe commands. Practically, it is more of being optimistic in life and always believing that what ever happened to you is meant for a reason, a good one. The secret is to firstly and before anything else, to be grateful for the things that you already possess, accept it and be happy for having it. If for instance, you need to loose some weights, you need at the first place, to appreciate what ever is your physical appearance is, before being involved in any dieting programs. If you keep telling to yourself that you look ugly, unfit and won't be able to make it and loose some weights, that just will directly trigger a wish in your wish list to the universe: "I do want to be as is and keep putting on !!"

I need to admit that this concept has initially motivated and inspired me to do many many things in my life and think differently. Starting from owning a Porsche to dying very very old ( More than 120 years old ). However, I think they have really over simplified the concept, by saying you need just to make a wish, live it, visualize it and want it badly so then it will come to you, and you shouldn't really care about the "How" part, as this will be handled perfectly by the "universe".

Even, this law can aid in healing your own diseases without a need to go and see doctors. Well, they brought an example for a man who got paralyzed after a serious accident then after using this secret, he was able to got well and walk again. I do understand that this might be really handy psychologically for a patient, when he/she should be looking to the bright side of the things in life and fight for survival and good well, but I don't think that this itself would be efficient to cure the most dangerous diseases on earth.

Anyways, there are still some good parts that I have personally enjoyed from this DVD, it ain't bad overall. Maybe the part that pushes you to think and show how much alive you are!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well first of all, I am one of the million of people out there who rejected voluntary tasks.. Actually, back in high school, I was elected for the "young Supreme Council For Women" program, a GREAT opportunity to be seized!! but believe it or not, I actually REJECTED it!! convencing myself that I won't be able to cope and cooperate in these style of activities, and to be more honest, I still think that I can't !! The problem is we didn't have, as you mentioned, any motivation or inspiration sources to encouraged us to get involved in these voluntary tasks, which simply, these sources can be your own parents !! People should start "Volunteering" in these once in a life opportunites, Its an amazing chance to dicover yourself before dicovering others ....

Anonymous said...

Sorry:P... it should be in the "Volunteer NOW, think LATER" blog :P

Manutdfanatic said...

Ohhh. I remember watching a report about the book this documentary seems to be based on. I've been dying to get my hands on it but no success so far.

P.S:- Mr Re.Load, you should sit down and reply to the comments people make on your posts; it's sort of disheartening when you don't.

See you around.

Re.Loaded Soul said...

manutdfanatic,
I have the DVD with me, and let me know if you want me to send it to you, anytime :)

Your note has been taken. It was my bad that sometimes I don't reply to replys.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.