Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The "Re." Part


Hi there!

I am starting officially here my first blog, though I have tried a "beta" version of the "re.loaded soul" some time back.
I shall call this a "Re." stage of my blogging activity, where I start preparing the mindset for such , I would call it, a big responsibility that is worth taking and doing it. Many do blog, and I have stopped by quite a good number of blogs, and many have really impressed me by their spectacular efforts that have been put into it, and some others have astonished me with their added spice of creativity, superb graphical touches and genuine funny materials. On the other hand, I saw people with no clear messages and were blogging for one reason:
"I am here, mate!"

Honestly, I don't want to blog for just a sake of adapting with the ongoing "wave". I have made this decision, and it was not an easy one, after a lot of thoughts and serious analysis, I have made up my mind. Some of you might say I am over-analysing it, and it is really like the Just-Do-It thing. I have a different opinion, anyway. Since blogging is still in its very early period, and there many advancements are expected to come, not only technologically, but also purposely, I call this a "Re." stage of the web.

In every "Re." level, being anywhere or with anyone, this has to be a starting point. In any start, there are two main challenges:

- To start really.

- And to maintain the phase afterwards.

Thanks god, I have done the first one, and I am eager to do the second step, hopefully.
Well, that was a pretty short introduction to the blog, and next I will be talking about this slogan:

"...SHOW THEM HOW MUCH ALIVE YOU ARE"


Till then, let us show them how much alive we are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job.
I can't wait and see the final version!!!

Re.Loaded Soul said...

Sure, and thanks for stopping here :)