Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Secret: It has been revealed! - Part I


I have been approached by one of best friends recently, telling me that he has found a secret. I was wondering what secrets he was trying to reveal and show it to me, but he insisted to not tell much, and instead gave me a DVD to watch and revert back to him.

So, I have decided to watch that DVD, hoping that it will show me some secrets, and many speculations were going in my head about its content. I thought, maybe it is a secret of how to be a millionaire in 1 week, or how to reach to the parliament without fooling people!, something hard to get straightway....
Anyways, I have locked up myself in the room, and started to play that DVD, where it had a very attractive cover, where it creates the curiosity and forces you to explore it.

With a nice introduction movie-clip, that was full of graphical effects, it followed by a brief discussion that tells you about the "secret". It has been buried long time back, and only few people where able to extract it and "use" it among themselves. Those who managed to do so, were pretty much successful people, and didn't want other people to benefit from it. But, now no need to hide such treasure, as it has been understood from the film, and all the mankind should know it, practice it, and get the credits out of it.


It is more of a documentary that has been presented in a very unique manner. Basically, it all revolves around a basic fact: "The Law of Attraction" !.


Should we continue this later, till that time, let us be alive!

3 comments:

Ammaro said...

do you believe this "secret" actually works? i've heard quite a bit about it, but I have my reservations.

Re.Loaded Soul said...

Yes, but not all of it. I think it might be usefull in many situations that we face in our day-to-day life situations.

SoulSearch said...

Hi reloaded soul, the secret is not a "big secret" as Byrne chose to present it, I must admit her marketing campaign was fabulous and her idea of presenting something we already know was amazing. But in relaity, what she calls "the Universe" I would call "Allah", I feel that I need to couple both Faith and positivity in my daily life to get by and make things happen the way I want them to happen. And alhamidullilah, they do, and I believe it is the power of prayers and optimsm that shape my life events!
What do you think?